Registration is now open for the 2019 Baton Rouge Bar Association Softball Tournament!
• PLACE: BREC’s Oak Villa Sports Park - 2615 Oak Villa Park.
• DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 22 & SATURDAY, MARCH 23. Games begin Friday evening, resume on Saturday morning and conclude Saturday afternoon/evening.
• ENTRY FEE: $750 per team - Firms are allowed to field more than one team.
• PRIZES: As in prior years, each member of the winning team will receive an official BRBA Softball T-Shirt and its name will be placed on the Bruce Macmurdo Memorial Trophy, which will be on display at the Middleton Bar Center. The winning team will also bring home a custom-made bat donated by Marucci Bat Co.
• FORMAT: Pool play (Friday) then a single-elimination tournament (Saturday). Tournament seeding based on pool play record. Three game minimum.
• DEADLINE: All entries must be received at the Bar Association Office (with entry fee) no later than MARCH 15, 2019.
Interested in starting a team? Click here to download a team registration form. Completed forms should be faxed to the BRBA at 225-344-4805 by March 15, 2019.